Man shot outside North Philadelphia fire house
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - December 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting that happened on the street outside of a fire house in North Philadelphia.
It happened around 2:20 Sunday morning on the 800 block of North 16th Street.
Police say a male victim was shot in the back near where Engine 13 is housed.
The victim was taken to Hahnemann Hospital listed in stable condition.
Police say they have recovered a vehicle used in the shooting and a gun was found inside.
So far no arrests have been made.
philadelphia, north philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday 38 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 35 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door 40 min ago
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
35 min ago
- Kevin Grow suits up with Harlem Globetrotters
46 min ago
- Milder Monday
38 min ago