Man shot outside North Philadelphia fire house
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - December 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting that happened on the street outside of a fire house in North Philadelphia.
It happened around 2:20 Sunday morning on the 800 block of North 16th Street.
Police say a male victim was shot in the back near where Engine 13 is housed.
The victim was taken to Hahnemann Hospital listed in stable condition.
Police say they have recovered a vehicle used in the shooting and a gun was found inside.
So far no arrests have been made.
philadelphia, north philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today 26 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 12 dead in Mt. Everest avalanche
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine 58 min ago
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident 26 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape