Man shot outside North Philadelphia fire house
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - December 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting that happened on the street outside of a fire house in North Philadelphia.
It happened around 2:20 Sunday morning on the 800 block of North 16th Street.
Police say a male victim was shot in the back near where Engine 13 is housed.
The victim was taken to Hahnemann Hospital listed in stable condition.
Police say they have recovered a vehicle used in the shooting and a gun was found inside.
So far no arrests have been made.
philadelphia, north philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured 23 min ago
- Record Weekend Warmth 58 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery 14 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 10 min ago
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk 12 min ago
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty 53 min ago
- Arsonist tries to torch atheist billboard in NJ
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp. 51 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings 43 min ago
- Uwchlan Twp. man arrested following...
21 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos