Man shot multiple times in Tioga-Nicetown
TIOGA-NICETOWN - December 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Gunfire erupted and a man was shot and killed while sitting in his car in the Tioga-Nicetown section of Philadelphia.
It happened around 4:00 Sunday morning on the 1600 block of West Hunting Park Avenue.
Police have very little information to go on but say the victim in his 30s was struck multiple times.
He was taken to Albert Einstein Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The identity of the victim has not been released.
Police have not named a motive or any suspects.
philadelphia, tioga, nicetown, shooting, homicide, local/state
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos