Man shot multiple times in Tioga-Nicetown
TIOGA-NICETOWN - December 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Gunfire erupted and a man was shot and killed while sitting in his car in the Tioga-Nicetown section of Philadelphia.
It happened around 4:00 Sunday morning on the 1600 block of West Hunting Park Avenue.
Police have very little information to go on but say the victim in his 30s was struck multiple times.
He was taken to Albert Einstein Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The identity of the victim has not been released.
Police have not named a motive or any suspects.
philadelphia, tioga, nicetown, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book