6 stabbed in Reading bar brawl, suspect charged
READING, Pa. - December 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- An eastern Pennsylvania man is facing attempted murder charges after police said he stabbed six people in a bar brawl.
Police in Reading said 22-year-old Ramon Nazario was covered in blood when he was arrested inside his apartment about 3 a.m. Saturday.
Police said he stabbed six people and was himself stabbed in the fight. He was charged with attempted murder and related offenses.
Five people were taken to a hospital for treatment of their wounds, all of which were believed to not be life-threatening. A sixth victim who had superficial stab wounds on her arms refused treatment and left the scene after being interviewed by police.
Nazario was arraigned on attempted murder, aggravated assault and related charges and sent to Berks County Prison in lieu of $500,000 bail.
Information from: Reading Eagle
pennsylvania, reading, stabbing, local/state
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing 45 min ago
- One Fine Friday!
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield 17 min ago
- 2 injured in head-on crash along MLK Drive 5 min ago
- Wife hid murdered husband, prosecutors say
- Driver, passenger hurt in Cheltenham Township crash 31 min ago
- Woman critically injured in Radnor Township house fire
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 60 go to hospitals
- Cops: Pa. woman served laced burritos to family
- 3 sought for robbery of 15-year-old
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen
- Powerball jackpot grows to $600 million
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos