Ventnor woman charged with weekend murder
VENTNOR, N.J. - December 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- A Ventnor woman has been charged with murder for allegedly stabbing a man to death on Sunday afternoon.
Tamasa T. Nobles, 18, was charged with killing Devon Devine, 20, of Millville.
It was around 12:00 p.m. when police were called to Nobles' home in the 300 block of Wissahickon Avenue.
When they arrived, officers say they found Devine suffering from a stab wound to the chest. He was rushed to the hospital where he was pronounced dead a short time later.
Nobles was arrested at the scene and charged. She is being held on $1 million cash bail.
There was no immediate word on a motive in this crime.
The Atlantic County Prosecutor's Office Major Crimes Unit and the Ventnor City Police Department are investigating this homicide.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Major Crimes Unit at (609)-909-7666 or the Ventnor City Police Department at (609)-822-2101.
new jersey, stabbing, atlantic county, local/state
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos