Driver loses control, crashes into Del. house
NEW CASTLE - December 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- A woman was sent to the hospital after police say she lost control of her vehicle and struck a house in Delaware.
The accident happened shortly after 1:00 p.m. in the Marshallton Development in New Castle County.
Police say the driver was trying to make a turn when she lost control, crossed over three lawns, and then struck a house.
Officials say the home suffered from heavy foundation damage.
No one inside the home was injured, but the driver was transported to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
New Castle police continue to investigate.
delaware, new castle county, accident, local/state
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish