Missing autistic NJ teen found in Texas
OCEAN CITY, N.J. - December 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- A missing autistic teenager from Ocean City, New Jersey has been found safe in Texas.
Natalie Woollerton, 16, had been missing since Wednesday when she drove away in her mother's 2009 Lexus sedan.
In a news release issued Monday morning, Ocean City police said Natalie was found at 3:30 a.m. in Mesquite, Texas.
She was found by police in the Lone Star State who were investigating reports of a suspicious vehicle.
According to investigators, that vehicle was the same Lexus reported missing when Natalie disappeared.
Police said Natalie was safe and healthy.
Investigators said while they are still trying to piece together what happened over the past few days, the immediate concern was getting Natalie back to her family.
new jersey, ocean city, ocean county, missing children, missing person, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Frost Advisory Overnight 58 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest 56 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1 55 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight
58 min ago