Pedestrian struck and killed in Willingboro
WILLINGBORO, N.J. - December 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- A pedestrian was struck and killed by a vehicle in Burlington County Monday night.
The incident took place around 8:00 p.m. in the northbound lanes of Route 130 at Pennypacker Drive in Willingboro.
Police say a vehicle traveling northbound struck a person trying to cross the street.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
The striking vehicle remained at the site of the incident.
Police are investigating.
new jersey, burlington county, pedestrian struck, accident, local/state
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof.
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)