Pedestrian struck and killed in Willingboro
WILLINGBORO, N.J. - December 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- A pedestrian was struck and killed by a vehicle in Burlington County Monday night.
The incident took place around 8:00 p.m. in the northbound lanes of Route 130 at Pennypacker Drive in Willingboro.
Police say a vehicle traveling northbound struck a person trying to cross the street.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
The striking vehicle remained at the site of the incident.
Police are investigating.
new jersey, burlington county, pedestrian struck, accident, local/state
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday 52 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Search for missing jet expands toward Indian Ocean 48 min ago
- Truck overturns on Paoli Pike; 1 injury
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Pictures of suspects in Logan murder
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday
52 min ago