Police ID two hit by car in Gloucester Co.
DEPTFORD TWP., N.J. - December 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police have identified the two people hit by a car on Monday night in Gloucester County.
Valeria Beverly, 45, of Westville and Marquis Beverly, 29, of Camden, were struck in the area of Delsea Drive and Shetland Way.
Investigators say the two were crossing Delsea Drive when they were hit by a car driven by Dean Cunningham, 66, of Deptford.
Police say the victims were wearing dark clothing and were in possession of alcoholic beverages at the time of the incident.
Further investigation revealed Cunningham showed no signs of impairment, police said.
Both victims are in stable condition at the hospital.
There was no word on any charges as this investigation continues.
new jersey, gloucester county, accident, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos