Police investigate Trenton car chase, shooting
TRENTON, N.J. - December 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police in Trenton are investigating a car chase and shooting that left a young man dead.
The incident ended around 7:30 p.m. Monday at the intersection of Pennington and Reservoir Streets.
That's where police found the victim, believed to be a teenager, shot multiple times in an SUV.
Witnesses told police that following the chase, one person exited a white vehicle and fired shots into the SUV.
Police are still trying to piece together exactly what happened, but believe there was gunfire both before and after the chase.
It's not clear if the victim was the driver or a passenger.
There have been no arrests.
homicide, shooting, trenton, new jersey, local/state
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Health officials: Drexel student died from meningitis
- DeCoatsworth seeks to withdraw guilty plea
- Mistrial declared in Philly priest sex-abuse case 21 min ago
- 2 dead, others missing in NYC building explosion 18 min ago
- Montco student diagnosed with meningitis-causing infection 5 min ago
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment
- Fatal house fire in Coatesville, Chester County
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush...
19 min ago
- Montco student diagnosed with...
5 min ago