Police investigate Trenton car chase, shooting
TRENTON, N.J. - December 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police in Trenton are investigating a car chase and shooting that left a young man dead.
The incident ended around 7:30 p.m. Monday at the intersection of Pennington and Reservoir Streets.
That's where police found the victim, believed to be a teenager, shot multiple times in an SUV.
Witnesses told police that following the chase, one person exited a white vehicle and fired shots into the SUV.
Police are still trying to piece together exactly what happened, but believe there was gunfire both before and after the chase.
It's not clear if the victim was the driver or a passenger.
There have been no arrests.
homicide, shooting, trenton, new jersey, local/state
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay
- Woman stabbed female cousin to death, police say 35 min ago
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being shot
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- Michael Carter-Williams released from hospital 15 min ago
- Obama heading to South Africa
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally