Police investigate Trenton car chase, shooting
TRENTON, N.J. - December 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police in Trenton are investigating a car chase and shooting that left a young man dead.
The incident ended around 7:30 p.m. Monday at the intersection of Pennington and Reservoir Streets.
That's where police found the victim, believed to be a teenager, shot multiple times in an SUV.
Witnesses told police that following the chase, one person exited a white vehicle and fired shots into the SUV.
Police are still trying to piece together exactly what happened, but believe there was gunfire both before and after the chase.
It's not clear if the victim was the driver or a passenger.
There have been no arrests.
homicide, shooting, trenton, new jersey, local/state
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting 12 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say 1 min ago
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Serial burglar strikes South Phila. businesses
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Police release surveillance of Target heist
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Video: Video gamer is the victim of SWATting hoax
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting
12 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos