Police investigate Trenton car chase, shooting
TRENTON, N.J. - December 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police in Trenton are investigating a car chase and shooting that left a young man dead.
The incident ended around 7:30 p.m. Monday at the intersection of Pennington and Reservoir Streets.
That's where police found the victim, believed to be a teenager, shot multiple times in an SUV.
Witnesses told police that following the chase, one person exited a white vehicle and fired shots into the SUV.
Police are still trying to piece together exactly what happened, but believe there was gunfire both before and after the chase.
It's not clear if the victim was the driver or a passenger.
There have been no arrests.
homicide, shooting, trenton, new jersey, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases