Fire destroys dump truck in Montgomery County, Pa.
SKIPPACK, Pa. - December 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- A dump truck fire kept crews busy Tuesday morning in Montgomery County.
The blaze broke out at 10:20 a.m. in a dump truck near the intersection of Route 73 and Cross Road.
Images from Chopper 6 HD over the scene showed a dump truck that appeared to have been unloading dirt in a rural location.
Fire crews were on the scene, and the cab had been heavily damaged by fire.
Action News has learned that the driver was able to make it out safely.
No other injuries have been reported.
pennsylvania, fire, montgomery county, local/state
- Names released of Oklahoma tornado victims 15 min ago
- Warm and humid, 80s again today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club 44 min ago
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor 43 min ago
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers
- 1 dead, 2 injured in 'barbaric' London attack 51 min ago
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide
- SW Phila. shootings possibly connected to bar fight
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- D.A.: Girlfriend's murder in Chesco 'an execution'
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip...
44 min ago
- Names released of Oklahoma tornado victims
15 min ago