Fire destroys dump truck in Montgomery County, Pa.
SKIPPACK, Pa. - December 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- A dump truck fire kept crews busy Tuesday morning in Montgomery County.
The blaze broke out at 10:20 a.m. in a dump truck near the intersection of Route 73 and Cross Road.
Images from Chopper 6 HD over the scene showed a dump truck that appeared to have been unloading dirt in a rural location.
Fire crews were on the scene, and the cab had been heavily damaged by fire.
Action News has learned that the driver was able to make it out safely.
No other injuries have been reported.
pennsylvania, fire, montgomery county, local/state
- Photos: 6 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty 32 min ago
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Photos: Pictures from the finger-bite mall attack
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber