Fire destroys dump truck in Montgomery County, Pa.
SKIPPACK, Pa. - December 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- A dump truck fire kept crews busy Tuesday morning in Montgomery County.
The blaze broke out at 10:20 a.m. in a dump truck near the intersection of Route 73 and Cross Road.
Images from Chopper 6 HD over the scene showed a dump truck that appeared to have been unloading dirt in a rural location.
Fire crews were on the scene, and the cab had been heavily damaged by fire.
Action News has learned that the driver was able to make it out safely.
No other injuries have been reported.
pennsylvania, fire, montgomery county, local/state
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Camden teen reported missing
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear 29 min ago
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding 47 min ago
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!