300 lbs. of marijuana seized in Delaware County, Pa.
UPPER DARBY, Pa. - December 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- State police say they've arrested two men on drug charges after seizing more than 300 pounds of marijuana and a half-million dollars in a suburban Philadelphia home.
Investigators say a tip led to the arrests of Steven Goodman, of Upper Darby, and Richard Donald Brown, of Pittsburgh, last week after authorities targeted Goodman's home.
Police say they were tipped off to a large marijuana delivery to Goodman set for Nov. 29.
Troopers say they saw Brown arrive at Goodman's home and pull up to his garage before departing a short time later.
After a traffic stop they allegedly recovered up to $500,000 from Brown's vehicle and searched Goodman's home.
Both men are being held on $1 million bail. Messages left for their attorneys weren't immediately returned Tuesday.
pennsylvania, marijuana, delaware county, local/state
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing 2 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more