300 lbs. of marijuana seized in Delaware County, Pa.
UPPER DARBY, Pa. - December 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- State police say they've arrested two men on drug charges after seizing more than 300 pounds of marijuana and a half-million dollars in a suburban Philadelphia home.
Investigators say a tip led to the arrests of Steven Goodman, of Upper Darby, and Richard Donald Brown, of Pittsburgh, last week after authorities targeted Goodman's home.
Police say they were tipped off to a large marijuana delivery to Goodman set for Nov. 29.
Troopers say they saw Brown arrive at Goodman's home and pull up to his garage before departing a short time later.
After a traffic stop they allegedly recovered up to $500,000 from Brown's vehicle and searched Goodman's home.
Both men are being held on $1 million bail. Messages left for their attorneys weren't immediately returned Tuesday.
pennsylvania, marijuana, delaware county, local/state
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested 58 min ago
- SEPTA spreads holiday cheer with toy drive
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Dealer charged with selling Sandy damaged cars
- Bishop McDevitt HS student robbed at gunpoint
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ 48 min ago
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
48 min ago