Archbishop Chaput undergoes knee surgery
PHILADELPHIA - December 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- The leader of Philadelphia's Roman Catholics is recovering from knee surgery.
Archbishop Charles Chaput underwent surgery on Tuesday morning at a suburban hospital.
His surgeon said everything went as expected, and the 68-year-old Chaput should be back on his feet soon.
On the Archbishop's Facebook page, he thanked everyone for their prayers for a speedy recovery.
philadelphia, philadelphia archdiocese, archbishop charles chaput, local/state
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote 24 min ago
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar 36 min ago
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
36 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos