Teen critical after crashing into pole in NE Phila.
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - December 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 19-year-old driver is critical after crashing into a pole in Northeast Philadelphia.
It happened shortly after 5:00 p.m. near the intersection of Greenacres Road and Waldemere Drive.
The impact from the crash snapped the pole in two.
Medics responded and rushed the female victim to Aria Hospital Torresdale Division for care.
Police accident investigators are trying to determine what factors contributed to the crash.
philadelphia, accident, local/state
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking 16 min ago
- Record Warmth! 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall...
16 min ago
- Record Warmth!
1 min ago