Teen critical after crashing into pole in NE Phila.
NORTHEAST PHILADELPHIA - December 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 19-year-old driver is critical after crashing into a pole in Northeast Philadelphia.
It happened shortly after 5:00 p.m. near the intersection of Greenacres Road and Waldemere Drive.
The impact from the crash snapped the pole in two.
Medics responded and rushed the female victim to Aria Hospital Torresdale Division for care.
Police accident investigators are trying to determine what factors contributed to the crash.
philadelphia, accident, local/state
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1