Police investigate fatal Southwest Phila. shooting
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - December 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a fatal shooting in Southwest Philadelphia.
The shooting occurred shortly after 7:30 p.m. on the 6600 block of Paschall Avenue.
Responding officers found a man in his 40s suffering from a gunshot wound to his chest.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police