Police investigate fatal Southwest Phila. shooting
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - December 4, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a fatal shooting in Southwest Philadelphia.
The shooting occurred shortly after 7:30 p.m. on the 6600 block of Paschall Avenue.
Responding officers found a man in his 40s suffering from a gunshot wound to his chest.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Wife hid murdered husband, prosecutors say
- One Fine Friday!
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 60 go to hospitals
- Hazmat spill sends 5 to hospital in Bucks County
- Mother charged with assaulting student at school
- 3 sought for robbery of 15-year-old
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen
- City remembers fallen firefighter Michael Goodwin
- Man wanted for exposing himself in Montco
- Powerball jackpot grows to $600 million
- Cops: Pa. woman served laced burritos to family
- Reading family loses son to swinging rope game