Quadruple shooting in Trenton, 1 critical
TRENTON - December 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Gunfire in Trenton left four men hospitalized, with one in critical condition.
The shootings took place just before 5:00 p.m. Tuesday on the 200 block of Spring Street.
All four victims were taken to Capital Health Regional Medical Center. Three were suffering from non-life-threatening injuries. The fourth victim remains in critical condition.
Investigators are trying to figure out if the quadruple shooting was a retaliation attack for a deadly shooting and chase that took place in the city on Monday.
Trenton police are investigating.
new jersey, trenton, shooting, local/state
- Snow Arriving 1 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Sign up for Facebook Flash!
- Photos: Wintry weather forecast maps
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Police: Son of PHA employee charged with DUI
- Body found in Logan tire fire
- East Oak Lane apartment fire under control
- $10K reward in murder of Chester gas station owner
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Mandela
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
- NJ officers play Santa for 'Shop with a Cop'
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a relief
- Snow Arriving
1 min ago