Quadruple shooting in Trenton, 1 critical
TRENTON - December 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Gunfire in Trenton left four men hospitalized, with one in critical condition.
The shootings took place just before 5:00 p.m. Tuesday on the 200 block of Spring Street.
All four victims were taken to Capital Health Regional Medical Center. Three were suffering from non-life-threatening injuries. The fourth victim remains in critical condition.
Investigators are trying to figure out if the quadruple shooting was a retaliation attack for a deadly shooting and chase that took place in the city on Monday.
Trenton police are investigating.
new jersey, trenton, shooting, local/state
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 7 min ago
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures