Quadruple shooting in Trenton, 1 critical
TRENTON - December 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Gunfire in Trenton left four men hospitalized, with one in critical condition.
The shootings took place just before 5:00 p.m. Tuesday on the 200 block of Spring Street.
All four victims were taken to Capital Health Regional Medical Center. Three were suffering from non-life-threatening injuries. The fourth victim remains in critical condition.
Investigators are trying to figure out if the quadruple shooting was a retaliation attack for a deadly shooting and chase that took place in the city on Monday.
Trenton police are investigating.
new jersey, trenton, shooting, local/state
- New sighting reported of missing student's car 30 min ago
- Mostly cloudy, humid today
- WATCH: Action News Online 40 min ago
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Disabled veteran robbed, beaten in home invasion 21 min ago
- 51-year-old man shot and killed in Kensington
- Victim ID'd in Deptford Township arson 48 min ago
- Tornadoes slam Plains, Midwest; 1 dead in Okla.
- 2 alarm apartment fire in Washington Township
- Tracking down criminals with family DNA testing
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase
- Teen killed over iPad, 2 suspects arrested
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Sea Lion Worried About Little Girl 31 min ago
- Disabled veteran robbed, beaten in home...
21 min ago
- New sighting reported of missing student's...
30 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos