Man, 46 shot multiple times on a SW Phila. street
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - December 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 46-year-old man was shot several times and found on a Southwest Philadelphia street early Wednesday morning.
The shooting occurred around 2:15 a.m. at the intersection of 55th and Chester Avenue.
Police say the victim was shot in the thigh and groin.
He was rushed to a nearby hospital and listed in stable condition.
So far, there are no arrests or a motive for the shooting.
shooting, southwest philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- Woman killed in Germantown was Villanova prof. 52 min ago
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
- Pope Francis 'Person of the Year'; popularity surges
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)