Man, 46 shot multiple times on a SW Phila. street
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - December 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 46-year-old man was shot several times and found on a Southwest Philadelphia street early Wednesday morning.
The shooting occurred around 2:15 a.m. at the intersection of 55th and Chester Avenue.
Police say the victim was shot in the thigh and groin.
He was rushed to a nearby hospital and listed in stable condition.
So far, there are no arrests or a motive for the shooting.
shooting, southwest philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Spotty, but drenching showers this afternoon, a t'storm also possible 22 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online 25 min ago
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Baby, man injured in SEPTA bus accident 52 min ago
- Bus co. mistake cancels kids' DC field trip
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Student and teacher shocked at Voorhees school
- 2 arrested for stealing tractor in Franklin Township 35 min ago
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping
- Man gets life in prison for murder of Pa. musician
- 2 dead in separate police involved shootings
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Allentown fire crews find body in burned apartment