Man, 46 shot multiple times on a SW Phila. street
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - December 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 46-year-old man was shot several times and found on a Southwest Philadelphia street early Wednesday morning.
The shooting occurred around 2:15 a.m. at the intersection of 55th and Chester Avenue.
Police say the victim was shot in the thigh and groin.
He was rushed to a nearby hospital and listed in stable condition.
So far, there are no arrests or a motive for the shooting.
shooting, southwest philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead 40 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli 35 min ago
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire 3 min ago
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Video: Boy gets stuck in claw arcade game
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos