Man, 46 shot multiple times on a SW Phila. street
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - December 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 46-year-old man was shot several times and found on a Southwest Philadelphia street early Wednesday morning.
The shooting occurred around 2:15 a.m. at the intersection of 55th and Chester Avenue.
Police say the victim was shot in the thigh and groin.
He was rushed to a nearby hospital and listed in stable condition.
So far, there are no arrests or a motive for the shooting.
shooting, southwest philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera 10 min ago
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ