Man, 46 shot multiple times on a SW Phila. street
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - December 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 46-year-old man was shot several times and found on a Southwest Philadelphia street early Wednesday morning.
The shooting occurred around 2:15 a.m. at the intersection of 55th and Chester Avenue.
Police say the victim was shot in the thigh and groin.
He was rushed to a nearby hospital and listed in stable condition.
So far, there are no arrests or a motive for the shooting.
shooting, southwest philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- 51 confirmed dead in Oklahoma tornado 16 min ago
- Soupy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Center City high rise evacuated due to fire 19 min ago
- 15 motorcyclists arrested following NJ chase ID'd
- New sighting reported of missing student's car
- Cherry Hill East student injured in crash
- Man convicted of murder in Pa. musician's slaying 17 min ago
- Surveillance video released in food vendor murder
- Appoquinimink teacher arrested for indecent exposure
- Conn. commuter rail service to resume Wednesday
- Bucks County bear now spotted in Bristol Twp.
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- 51 confirmed dead in Oklahoma tornado
16 min ago