Man hit by car in New Castle Co. has died
TALLEYVILLE, Del. - December 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- A man hit by a car on Saturday evening in New Castle County, Delaware has died.
Kevin M. Truehart, 49, of Wilmington passed away after being hit by a car on Naamans Road near Concord Pike in Talleyville.
Police say Truehart was hit by a vehicle going westbound on Naamans Road.
Investigators say the driver of that car, 23-year-old Jamisa Johnson of Bear, Del., tried to avoid Truehart but still struck him with the front end of the car.
Johnson managed to stop her car and remained at the scene, police said.
There was still no word on any charges as this investigation continues.
delaware, new castle county, pedestrian struck, local/state
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book