2 teens shot in Pleasantville have died
PLEASANTVILLE, N.J. - December 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities say the two teens shot in Pleasantville on Wednesday night have died.
The victims, two males ages 13 and 19, were shot around 11:15 p.m. on Main Street and Woodland Avenue, the Atlantic County Prosecutor's Office said.
Investigators say the victims were discovered in the street and rushed to the hospital, but ultimately succumbed to their injuries.
Both victims suffered multiple gunshot wounds, investigators said.
The names of the teens were not released.
There was no word on any arrests as this investigation continues.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Atlantic County Prosecutor's Office Major Crimes Unit at 609-909-7666 or Pleasantville police at 609-641-6100.
Information may also be called in anonymously to Crime Stoppers at 609-652-1234.
The Prosecutor's Office said there have now been 28 homicides in Atlantic County this year.
shooting, atlantic county, new jersey, local/state
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish 31 min ago
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill 11 min ago
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar