2 teens shot in Pleasantville have died
PLEASANTVILLE, N.J. - December 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities say the two teens shot in Pleasantville on Wednesday night have died.
The victims, two males ages 13 and 19, were shot around 11:15 p.m. on Main Street and Woodland Avenue, the Atlantic County Prosecutor's Office said.
Investigators say the victims were discovered in the street and rushed to the hospital, but ultimately succumbed to their injuries.
Both victims suffered multiple gunshot wounds, investigators said.
The names of the teens were not released.
There was no word on any arrests as this investigation continues.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Atlantic County Prosecutor's Office Major Crimes Unit at 609-909-7666 or Pleasantville police at 609-641-6100.
Information may also be called in anonymously to Crime Stoppers at 609-652-1234.
The Prosecutor's Office said there have now been 28 homicides in Atlantic County this year.
shooting, atlantic county, new jersey, local/state
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ
- Winter's Last Blast
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City
- Video: Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware
- Video: Car spins out on I-95 in South Phila. 27 min ago
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator 1 min ago
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash