Fire hits ex-boxer's video company in Delaware
NEWPORT, Del. - December 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- A business owned by a former professional boxer has been damaged by fire in Delaware.
The Action Cam was on the scene at TNT Video on West Ayre Street in Newport Thursday morning.
Fire officials say the fire broke out a few minutes before 9:00 a.m. and quickly went to two alarms.
Crews battled thick smoke pouring from the building. It took them about half an hour to get the upper hand.
The video production company is owned by retired pro boxer Dave Tiberi.
Fire investigators are working to determine what sparked the blaze.
delaware, fire, local/state
- 10-year-old Wilmington boy reported missing
- A Nice Stretch
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- United Airlines outage delays some travelers at PHL 30 min ago
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot suspect
- Friends mourn NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Collapse committee to hold first meeting today
- Maple syrup used to vandalize Pottstown church
- Award-winning journalist Michael Hastings dies
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Car carrier crashes into bridge in Whitemarsh Twp.
- Death investigation leads police to home of Patriots TE
- James, Heat push NBA Finals to Game 7