Fire hits ex-boxer's video company in Delaware
NEWPORT, Del. - December 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- A business owned by a former professional boxer has been damaged by fire in Delaware.
The Action Cam was on the scene at TNT Video on West Ayre Street in Newport Thursday morning.
Fire officials say the fire broke out a few minutes before 9:00 a.m. and quickly went to two alarms.
Crews battled thick smoke pouring from the building. It took them about half an hour to get the upper hand.
The video production company is owned by retired pro boxer Dave Tiberi.
Fire investigators are working to determine what sparked the blaze.
delaware, fire, local/state
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet 46 min ago
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian ID'd in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing...
46 min ago