Fire hits ex-boxer's video company in Delaware
NEWPORT, Del. - December 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- A business owned by a former professional boxer has been damaged by fire in Delaware.
The Action Cam was on the scene at TNT Video on West Ayre Street in Newport Thursday morning.
Fire officials say the fire broke out a few minutes before 9:00 a.m. and quickly went to two alarms.
Crews battled thick smoke pouring from the building. It took them about half an hour to get the upper hand.
The video production company is owned by retired pro boxer Dave Tiberi.
Fire investigators are working to determine what sparked the blaze.
delaware, fire, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured 41 min ago
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 28 min ago
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk 30 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County 17 min ago
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery 32 min ago
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- Remembering a wife/mother lost to cancer
43 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not...
28 min ago
- London theater partially collapses; 80...
41 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos