Fire hits ex-boxer's video company in Delaware
NEWPORT, Del. - December 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- A business owned by a former professional boxer has been damaged by fire in Delaware.
The Action Cam was on the scene at TNT Video on West Ayre Street in Newport Thursday morning.
Fire officials say the fire broke out a few minutes before 9:00 a.m. and quickly went to two alarms.
Crews battled thick smoke pouring from the building. It took them about half an hour to get the upper hand.
The video production company is owned by retired pro boxer Dave Tiberi.
Fire investigators are working to determine what sparked the blaze.
delaware, fire, local/state
- Delco school on lockdown amid standoff 33 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police