Camden gun buyback program offers up to $250
CAMDEN, N.J. - December 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- New Jersey Attorney general Jeffrey Chiesa announced a gun buyback program in Camden County Thursday.
Residents will be able to turn in up to three firearms of any type with no questions asked.
In return, they will receive up to $250 per weapon.
The Guns for Cash event will take place on December 14th and 15th in Camden.
guns, camden, new jersey, local/state
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack 48 min ago
- Arrest in S. Phila. Christmas decoration theft
- Woman stabbed female cousin to death, police say
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay
- 2 kids, 3 others injured in school bus crash
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- Michael Carter-Williams released from hospital
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally