Camden gun buyback program offers up to $250
CAMDEN, N.J. - December 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- New Jersey Attorney general Jeffrey Chiesa announced a gun buyback program in Camden County Thursday.
Residents will be able to turn in up to three firearms of any type with no questions asked.
In return, they will receive up to $250 per weapon.
The Guns for Cash event will take place on December 14th and 15th in Camden.
guns, camden, new jersey, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lots of sun, chilly today 23 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp. 47 min ago
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly
- Flames spread through house in Egg Harbor 26 min ago
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th 13 min ago
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Video: Boy gets stuck in claw arcade game 42 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
47 min ago
- Flames spread through house in Egg Harbor
26 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos