21-year-old pedestrian struck by car in W. Phila.
PHILADELPHIA - December 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 21-year-old man is in critical condition after being struck by a vehicle in West Philadelphia Thursday night.
It happened just after 5:00 p.m. near the intersection of 63rd and Market streets.
He was rushed to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he remains in critical condition.
The driver remained at the scene.
The accident is under investigation.
pedestrian struck, accident, west philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy 37 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser 20 min ago
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Pedestrian struck, killed by truck in Rhawnhurst
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry 5 min ago
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche 2 min ago
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South...
5 min ago
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
37 min ago