21-year-old pedestrian struck by car in W. Phila.
PHILADELPHIA - December 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 21-year-old man is in critical condition after being struck by a vehicle in West Philadelphia Thursday night.
It happened just after 5:00 p.m. near the intersection of 63rd and Market streets.
He was rushed to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he remains in critical condition.
The driver remained at the scene.
The accident is under investigation.
pedestrian struck, accident, west philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Hit and run victim found near Wilmington road
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Grandmother sentenced in Pa. baby's 2009 death 22 min ago
- Funeral for Nelson Mandela to be held Dec. 15th
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Video: Jim Gardner recalls visiting Mandela's cell
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Police question suspect in Christmas package theft
- Pa. man gets probation for 105 animals in mobile home 35 min ago
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep