21-year-old pedestrian struck by car in W. Phila.
PHILADELPHIA - December 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 21-year-old man is in critical condition after being struck by a vehicle in West Philadelphia Thursday night.
It happened just after 5:00 p.m. near the intersection of 63rd and Market streets.
He was rushed to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he remains in critical condition.
The driver remained at the scene.
The accident is under investigation.
pedestrian struck, accident, west philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow 54 min ago
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday 55 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Students evacuated in Camden H.S. gas leak 14 min ago
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg 33 min ago
- Family displaced in Wilmington house fire
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Investigator: Missing plane flew over Malaysia
- SEPTA unveils strike plan; union says strike unlikely
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Video: Pastor collapses, dies, after admitting...
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
55 min ago