Trio charged in stealing $64K worth of watches
PHILADELPHIA - December 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- Three Philadelphia men face charges for snatching $64,000 worth of watches.
Willie Smith, Brian Sheed and Amin Shabazz, all 21 years of age, are accused of robbing the Ultra Diamonds jewelry store at the Philadelphia Premium Outlets in Pottstown, Pennsylvania, on November 3rd.
If convicted, Smith, Sheed, and Shabazz each face a maximum sentence of 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.
Smith is already charged in a New Jersey robbery.
He is accused of stealing $150,000 in Breitling watches from the Jay Roberts store in Marlton.
Investigators are checking possible links to other smash-and-grabs in the tri-state area.
philadelphia, robbery, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth 40 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk 54 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding 53 min ago
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- Record Weekend Warmth
40 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos