Police: Teen held and critical after shooting in Mayfair
MAYFAIR - December 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say they are holding a teen that was shot and left critical after a shooting in the Mayfair section of Philadelphia late Thursday night.
The incident occurred just after 10:30 p.m. along the 7300 block of Revere Street.
Police say a 19-year-old male was shot in the back.
Witnesses say they saw two men run off after the shooting.
The victim was taken to the hospital and is listed in critical condition.
He told police he was robbed but he is now being held after investigators found a weapon and drugs on him.
Police continue to investigate.
shooting, drugs, mayfair, philadelphia, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured 31 min ago
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 58 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk 17 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- London theater partially collapses; 80...
31 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos