2-car crash injures 2 in Norristown
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - December 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say two people were injured in a two-car crash in Norristown, Montgomery County early Friday morning.
The accident happened around 12:15 a.m. at the intersection of West Main Street and Markley Street.
Officials say that in the collision one person was ejected. That victim was flown to an area hospital.
A second person suffered serious injuries and was taken by ambulance to the hospital.
There is no word on the condition of either victim.
There is no word on what led to the crash. Police are continuing to investigate.
accident, norristown, pennsylvania, local/state
- Photos: LATEST MAPS: 6+" in parts of NJ
- Winter's Last Blast
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Co-pilot spoke missing plane's last words 28 min ago
- Video: Annie McCormick: Snow in Atlantic City
- Video: Katherine Scott: Snow in Delaware
- Video: Car spins out on I-95 in South Phila.
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- Photos: Suspects in Pa. 'street-level' drug sweep 45 min ago
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash