2-car crash injures 2 in Norristown
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - December 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say two people were injured in a two-car crash in Norristown, Montgomery County early Friday morning.
The accident happened around 12:15 a.m. at the intersection of West Main Street and Markley Street.
Officials say that in the collision one person was ejected. That victim was flown to an area hospital.
A second person suffered serious injuries and was taken by ambulance to the hospital.
There is no word on the condition of either victim.
There is no word on what led to the crash. Police are continuing to investigate.
accident, norristown, pennsylvania, local/state
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 46 min ago
- NJ woman: Dog and TV stolen on 1st date 29 min ago
- Prescription drug ring busted at Aria-Torresdale Hospital 32 min ago
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police