2-car crash injures 2 in Norristown
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - December 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say two people were injured in a two-car crash in Norristown, Montgomery County early Friday morning.
The accident happened around 12:15 a.m. at the intersection of West Main Street and Markley Street.
Officials say that in the collision one person was ejected. That victim was flown to an area hospital.
A second person suffered serious injuries and was taken by ambulance to the hospital.
There is no word on the condition of either victim.
There is no word on what led to the crash. Police are continuing to investigate.
accident, norristown, pennsylvania, local/state
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada 33 min ago
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia 40 min ago
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial 40 min ago
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- PennDOT clears roads of snow, preps for ice
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Video: Prankster glues woman to Home Depot toilet 32 min ago
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela...
40 min ago
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
40 min ago
- Woman stabbed to death in Germantown
43 min ago