Suspect sought in energy drink theft in Mayfair
MAYFAIR - December 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are looking for the person who ran off with a case of energy drinks from a Wawa store in the Mayfair section of Philadelphia early Friday morning.
The incident happened around 1:00 a.m. along the 7700 block of Frankford Avenue.
Police say the suspect stole the energy drink and fled on foot from the store.
He was last seen going northbound on Frankford Avenue.
There were no reports of any injuries.
Police continue to investigate.
mayfair, robbery, philadelphia, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed