Pa. teen alleges forced sex with own mom
WILKES-BARRE, Pa. - December 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 14-year-old Pennsylvania boy says he had frequent sexual encounters with his mother while his father offered him instruction or tips on what to do.
The boy told jurors at his parents' sex abuse trial that he began having intercourse with his mother on his 8th birthday, about a year after his father began showing him pornography.
Prosecutors say the boy was unable to use eating utensils or tie his shoes when removed from his Plymouth, Luzerne County home in August 2010.
The boy's parents denied the allegations in testimony Thursday. His mother said her weight and a car accident had left her unable to have sex.
Closing arguments are expected Friday.
The Associated Press generally does not identify alleged victims of sexual abuse or their family members.
pennsylvania, child sex assault, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ