Pa. teen alleges forced sex with own mom
WILKES-BARRE, Pa. - December 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 14-year-old Pennsylvania boy says he had frequent sexual encounters with his mother while his father offered him instruction or tips on what to do.
The boy told jurors at his parents' sex abuse trial that he began having intercourse with his mother on his 8th birthday, about a year after his father began showing him pornography.
Prosecutors say the boy was unable to use eating utensils or tie his shoes when removed from his Plymouth, Luzerne County home in August 2010.
The boy's parents denied the allegations in testimony Thursday. His mother said her weight and a car accident had left her unable to have sex.
Closing arguments are expected Friday.
The Associated Press generally does not identify alleged victims of sexual abuse or their family members.
pennsylvania, child sex assault, local/state
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- Stranded family found alive in Nevada 18 min ago
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia 25 min ago
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial 25 min ago
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- PennDOT clears roads of snow, preps for ice
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- No bail for 2 charged in Philly collapse
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia
25 min ago