Pa. teen alleges forced sex with own mom
WILKES-BARRE, Pa. - December 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 14-year-old Pennsylvania boy says he had frequent sexual encounters with his mother while his father offered him instruction or tips on what to do.
The boy told jurors at his parents' sex abuse trial that he began having intercourse with his mother on his 8th birthday, about a year after his father began showing him pornography.
Prosecutors say the boy was unable to use eating utensils or tie his shoes when removed from his Plymouth, Luzerne County home in August 2010.
The boy's parents denied the allegations in testimony Thursday. His mother said her weight and a car accident had left her unable to have sex.
Closing arguments are expected Friday.
The Associated Press generally does not identify alleged victims of sexual abuse or their family members.
pennsylvania, child sex assault, local/state
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run