Pa. teen alleges forced sex with own mom
WILKES-BARRE, Pa. - December 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 14-year-old Pennsylvania boy says he had frequent sexual encounters with his mother while his father offered him instruction or tips on what to do.
The boy told jurors at his parents' sex abuse trial that he began having intercourse with his mother on his 8th birthday, about a year after his father began showing him pornography.
Prosecutors say the boy was unable to use eating utensils or tie his shoes when removed from his Plymouth, Luzerne County home in August 2010.
The boy's parents denied the allegations in testimony Thursday. His mother said her weight and a car accident had left her unable to have sex.
Closing arguments are expected Friday.
The Associated Press generally does not identify alleged victims of sexual abuse or their family members.
pennsylvania, child sex assault, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos