Body found in cardboard box in Kensington
KENSINGTON - December 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the discovery of a man's body inside a cardboard box in the Kensington section of Philadelphia.
Officers were called to the 300 block of East Tusculum Street at 7:00 a.m. Friday.
There, they found the body of a man who was in a trash bag that had been placed inside a box and left on the street.
The man was pronounced dead at the scene.
There was no immediate word on the man's identity or the cause of death.
pennsylvania, kensington, body found, local/state
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs