Body found in cardboard box in Kensington
KENSINGTON - December 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the discovery of a man's body inside a cardboard box in the Kensington section of Philadelphia.
Officers were called to the 300 block of East Tusculum Street at 7:00 a.m. Friday.
There, they found the body of a man who was in a trash bag that had been placed inside a box and left on the street.
The man was pronounced dead at the scene.
There was no immediate word on the man's identity or the cause of death.
pennsylvania, kensington, body found, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Temps Soar 44 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery 30 min ago
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly 13 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland 52 min ago
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet? 1 min ago
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
44 min ago
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
30 min ago
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West...
13 min ago