Body found in cardboard box in Kensington
KENSINGTON - December 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the discovery of a man's body inside a cardboard box in the Kensington section of Philadelphia.
Officers were called to the 300 block of East Tusculum Street at 7:00 a.m. Friday.
There, they found the body of a man who was in a trash bag that had been placed inside a box and left on the street.
The man was pronounced dead at the scene.
There was no immediate word on the man's identity or the cause of death.
pennsylvania, kensington, body found, local/state
- Photos: 6 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty 25 min ago
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike 58 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Photos: Pictures from the finger-bite mall attack
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber