Body found in cardboard box in Kensington
KENSINGTON - December 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the discovery of a man's body inside a cardboard box in the Kensington section of Philadelphia.
Officers were called to the 300 block of East Tusculum Street at 7:00 a.m. Friday.
There, they found the body of a man who was in a trash bag that had been placed inside a box and left on the street.
The man was pronounced dead at the scene.
There was no immediate word on the man's identity or the cause of death.
pennsylvania, kensington, body found, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera 50 min ago
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ