Suspect sought in E. Mount Airy stabbing
EAST MOUNT AIRY - December 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating after a stabbing in the East Mount Airy section of Philadelphia left a man with serious injuries.
It happened around 7:30 a.m. in the 400 block of East Washington Lane.
Police say the 40-year-old man was found on the second floor with multiple stab wounds to the abdomen.
Medics rushed the man to Einstein Medical Center where he remains in critical condition.
There was no word on any suspects in this case.
philadelphia, east mount airy, stabbing, local/state
- Search for missing college student from Collegeville
- Stray Shower, Patchy Fog Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Tornadoes level homes in Oklahoma, hit other states
- 2 alarm apartment fire in Washington Township
- Tracking down criminals with family DNA testing
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Teen killed over iPad, 2 suspects arrested
- 2 FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 winners list
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos