Suspect sought in E. Mount Airy stabbing
EAST MOUNT AIRY - December 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating after a stabbing in the East Mount Airy section of Philadelphia left a man with serious injuries.
It happened around 7:30 a.m. in the 400 block of East Washington Lane.
Police say the 40-year-old man was found on the second floor with multiple stab wounds to the abdomen.
Medics rushed the man to Einstein Medical Center where he remains in critical condition.
There was no word on any suspects in this case.
philadelphia, east mount airy, stabbing, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos