Suspect sought in E. Mount Airy stabbing
EAST MOUNT AIRY - December 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating after a stabbing in the East Mount Airy section of Philadelphia left a man with serious injuries.
It happened around 7:30 a.m. in the 400 block of East Washington Lane.
Police say the 40-year-old man was found on the second floor with multiple stab wounds to the abdomen.
Medics rushed the man to Einstein Medical Center where he remains in critical condition.
There was no word on any suspects in this case.
philadelphia, east mount airy, stabbing, local/state
- Snow today, heavy at times 44 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm 9 min ago
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- Video: Nora Muchanic on snow in Trenton 13 min ago
- Video: John Rawlins on snow in Norristown 35 min ago
- Gunman fires shots through window, teens wounded
- Heavy flames damage Southwest Philadelphia house
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition
- Snow today, heavy at times
44 min ago
- Nora Muchanic on snow in Trenton
13 min ago
- John Rawlins on snow in Norristown
35 min ago