Delaware man arrested on child porn charges
WILMINGTON, Del. - December 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware authorities have arrested a Townsend man on child pornography charges.
Authorities said Friday that 34-year-old Harry R. Gosser Jr. was arrested last week following the execution of a search warrant at his home.
The Delaware Attorney General's office said an online undercover investigation led detectives to Gosser's residence on Oak Hill School Road.
Officials said they found 25 files containing child pornography on Gosser's computer equipment, including depictions of sexual assault against young children who appeared to be 3 or 4 years old.
Gosser was charged with 25 counts of dealing in child pornography and was being held on $250,000 secured bail.
delaware, wilmington, child porn, local/state
- Man critically injured in Camden County crash 59 min ago
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Cab driver shot outside Hunting Park nightclub 40 min ago
- 4 shot outside Delaware nightclub 9 min ago
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million