Delaware man arrested on child porn charges
WILMINGTON, Del. - December 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware authorities have arrested a Townsend man on child pornography charges.
Authorities said Friday that 34-year-old Harry R. Gosser Jr. was arrested last week following the execution of a search warrant at his home.
The Delaware Attorney General's office said an online undercover investigation led detectives to Gosser's residence on Oak Hill School Road.
Officials said they found 25 files containing child pornography on Gosser's computer equipment, including depictions of sexual assault against young children who appeared to be 3 or 4 years old.
Gosser was charged with 25 counts of dealing in child pornography and was being held on $250,000 secured bail.
delaware, wilmington, child porn, local/state
- 2 dead in Pennsauken doctor's office shooting ID'd 15 min ago
- Stormy to spectacular
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Storms bring floods to the Jersey shore 28 min ago
- Video: Incredible footage of wrong-way bus crash
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list
- 2 dead in Pennsauken doctor's office...
15 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos