Delaware man arrested on child porn charges
WILMINGTON, Del. - December 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware authorities have arrested a Townsend man on child pornography charges.
Authorities said Friday that 34-year-old Harry R. Gosser Jr. was arrested last week following the execution of a search warrant at his home.
The Delaware Attorney General's office said an online undercover investigation led detectives to Gosser's residence on Oak Hill School Road.
Officials said they found 25 files containing child pornography on Gosser's computer equipment, including depictions of sexual assault against young children who appeared to be 3 or 4 years old.
Gosser was charged with 25 counts of dealing in child pornography and was being held on $250,000 secured bail.
delaware, wilmington, child porn, local/state
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator 25 min ago
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester 22 min ago
- Van crash leaves 2 men trapped in Center City
- Victim critical after stabbing in Frankford 23 min ago
- 2 women injured in Overbrook fire 26 min ago
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight...
25 min ago