Delaware man arrested on child porn charges
WILMINGTON, Del. - December 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware authorities have arrested a Townsend man on child pornography charges.
Authorities said Friday that 34-year-old Harry R. Gosser Jr. was arrested last week following the execution of a search warrant at his home.
The Delaware Attorney General's office said an online undercover investigation led detectives to Gosser's residence on Oak Hill School Road.
Officials said they found 25 files containing child pornography on Gosser's computer equipment, including depictions of sexual assault against young children who appeared to be 3 or 4 years old.
Gosser was charged with 25 counts of dealing in child pornography and was being held on $250,000 secured bail.
delaware, wilmington, child porn, local/state
- 2 dead in Pennsauken doctor's office shooting ID'd 6 min ago
- Stormy to spectacular 51 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Chrysler recalls 2.7 million Jeeps 10 min ago
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- 2 sought in Rehoboth Beach credit card fraud 6 min ago
- Man accused of sexual relationship with teen niece
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia 8 min ago
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list
- Stormy to spectacular
51 min ago
- 2 sought in Rehoboth Beach credit card fraud
6 min ago
- Chrysler recalls 2.7 million Jeeps
10 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos