Police arrest suspect in S. Phila. double shooting
PHILADELPHIA - December 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police made an arrest in the shooting of a 4-year-old boy and his father Friday night.
Both were in a van on the 2700 block of Daly Terrace in South Philadelphia when they were shot Monday Night.
Police arrested Demarcas Tucker Friday in the 2500 block of Jackson Street.
Police have not said what the motive was, but do say the father was the intended target.
A 9-year-old girl in the van with them was not injured.
shooting, south philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash
- NJ woman: Dog and TV stolen on 1st date 56 min ago
- Prescription drug ring busted at Aria-Torresdale Hospital 59 min ago
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police