Police search for shooter of teen in Frankford
PHILADELPHIA - December 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 15-year-old is in critical, but stable condition after being shot in the Frankford section of Philadelphia Friday night.
Police believe the boy was shot on Hawthorne Street around 9:30 p.m., but managed to run back to his home in the 5200 block of Marlowe Street.
The teen is being treated at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children.
The shooting is under investigation.
teens, shooting, frankford, philadelphia, local/state
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Tuesday's storm
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Police: Pedestrian struck and killed in Bordentown, N.J.
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos