Police search for shooter of teen in Frankford
PHILADELPHIA - December 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 15-year-old is in critical, but stable condition after being shot in the Frankford section of Philadelphia Friday night.
Police believe the boy was shot on Hawthorne Street around 9:30 p.m., but managed to run back to his home in the 5200 block of Marlowe Street.
The teen is being treated at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children.
The shooting is under investigation.
teens, shooting, frankford, philadelphia, local/state
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc. 27 min ago
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos