Police search for shooter of teen in Frankford
PHILADELPHIA - December 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- A 15-year-old is in critical, but stable condition after being shot in the Frankford section of Philadelphia Friday night.
Police believe the boy was shot on Hawthorne Street around 9:30 p.m., but managed to run back to his home in the 5200 block of Marlowe Street.
The teen is being treated at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children.
The shooting is under investigation.
teens, shooting, frankford, philadelphia, local/state
- Homes damaged by Ocean County forest fire
- Winds Ease Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Wedding crashers caught on camera
- Photo released of suspect in WCU indecent assault
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 2 attempted lurings near Upper Merion school
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 21 min ago
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests