Woman injured in Bucks Co. house fire
MORRISVILLE, Pa. - December 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- One woman was injured during a house fire in Morrisville, Bucks County.
It happened shortly after midnight on the 200 block of Bank Street.
Firefighters quickly arrived on the scene after receiving several reports of flames coming from a home on the street.
Arriving crews were met with intense fire coming from the basement and went to work battling the blaze.
Firefighters also found a female victim suffering from smoke inhalation. She was taken to Capital Health Systems in an unknown condition.
The fire was brought under control but a cause is still under investigation.
pennsylvania, bucks county, fire, local/state
- Person of interest ID'd in hit-and-run
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Up to $50K stolen in Target armed robbery 3 min ago
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite 38 min ago
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Woman's body found in Berks County ID'd
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!