Woman injured in Bucks Co. house fire
MORRISVILLE, Pa. - December 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- One woman was injured during a house fire in Morrisville, Bucks County.
It happened shortly after midnight on the 200 block of Bank Street.
Firefighters quickly arrived on the scene after receiving several reports of flames coming from a home on the street.
Arriving crews were met with intense fire coming from the basement and went to work battling the blaze.
Firefighters also found a female victim suffering from smoke inhalation. She was taken to Capital Health Systems in an unknown condition.
The fire was brought under control but a cause is still under investigation.
pennsylvania, bucks county, fire, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lots of sun, chilly today 30 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly 44 min ago
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Video: Kid gets stuck in claw machine 8 min ago
- Kid gets stuck in claw machine
8 min ago
- Waitress types "B" word on customer's receipt
7 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos