Woman injured in Bucks Co. house fire
MORRISVILLE, Pa. - December 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- One woman was injured during a house fire in Morrisville, Bucks County.
It happened shortly after midnight on the 200 block of Bank Street.
Firefighters quickly arrived on the scene after receiving several reports of flames coming from a home on the street.
Arriving crews were met with intense fire coming from the basement and went to work battling the blaze.
Firefighters also found a female victim suffering from smoke inhalation. She was taken to Capital Health Systems in an unknown condition.
The fire was brought under control but a cause is still under investigation.
pennsylvania, bucks county, fire, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del. 45 min ago
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar 27 min ago
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball