Woman injured in Bucks Co. house fire
MORRISVILLE, Pa. - December 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- One woman was injured during a house fire in Morrisville, Bucks County.
It happened shortly after midnight on the 200 block of Bank Street.
Firefighters quickly arrived on the scene after receiving several reports of flames coming from a home on the street.
Arriving crews were met with intense fire coming from the basement and went to work battling the blaze.
Firefighters also found a female victim suffering from smoke inhalation. She was taken to Capital Health Systems in an unknown condition.
The fire was brought under control but a cause is still under investigation.
pennsylvania, bucks county, fire, local/state
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured 23 min ago
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 50 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk 9 min ago
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- London theater partially collapses; 80...
23 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos