Man found dead in Camden Co. condo
LINDENWOLD, NJ - December 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities discovered a man shot and killed inside a condominium complex in Camden County.
It happened around 2:30 Saturday morning at the Arbor Woods Condos on Gibbsboro Road in Lindenwold.
Police found the man shot multiple times and he was later pronounced dead. No word on the victim's identity.
Officials have not released any additional information.
new jersey, camden county, shooting, homicide, local/state
- Jersey shore eyes record-setting summer
- Rain Moves Out, Cool Winds Blow In
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co.
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault
- Faith-healing couple held without bail
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- Deadly crash on I-295 in Mercer County, N.J.
- Tractor trailer crash jams traffic in Chesco
- Sex offender arrested in Del. child porn bust
- Philadelphia man sentenced in shaken baby death
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load