Man found dead in Camden Co. condo
LINDENWOLD, NJ - December 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities discovered a man shot and killed inside a condominium complex in Camden County.
It happened around 2:30 Saturday morning at the Arbor Woods Condos on Gibbsboro Road in Lindenwold.
Police found the man shot multiple times and he was later pronounced dead. No word on the victim's identity.
Officials have not released any additional information.
new jersey, camden county, shooting, homicide, local/state
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking 1 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall...
1 min ago