Man killed during argument in Phila. bar
POWELTON VILLAGE - December 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities say gunfire broke out after an argument inside a bar in Powelton Village and one man was left dead.
It happened around 12:30 Saturday morning at The Easy Corner Bar on the 500 block of North 35th Street.
Officials say two men were involved in the dispute and shots were fired while dozens of patrons were inside.
Police arrived on the scene and found a man in his 20s suffering from multiple gunshot wounds.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and was later pronounced dead.
Police are reviewing security cameras from inside the bar.
So far no arrests have been made.
philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 7 min ago
- Sunny and chilly 4 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat 6 min ago
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd. 30 min ago
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino 8 min ago
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Sunny and chilly
4 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
6 min ago