Man killed during argument in Phila. bar
POWELTON VILLAGE - December 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities say gunfire broke out after an argument inside a bar in Powelton Village and one man was left dead.
It happened around 12:30 Saturday morning at The Easy Corner Bar on the 500 block of North 35th Street.
Officials say two men were involved in the dispute and shots were fired while dozens of patrons were inside.
Police arrived on the scene and found a man in his 20s suffering from multiple gunshot wounds.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and was later pronounced dead.
Police are reviewing security cameras from inside the bar.
So far no arrests have been made.
philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion 1 min ago
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls 7 min ago
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill 9 min ago
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted 50 min ago
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?