Man killed during argument in Phila. bar
POWELTON VILLAGE - December 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities say gunfire broke out after an argument inside a bar in Powelton Village and one man was left dead.
It happened around 12:30 Saturday morning at The Easy Corner Bar on the 500 block of North 35th Street.
Officials say two men were involved in the dispute and shots were fired while dozens of patrons were inside.
Police arrived on the scene and found a man in his 20s suffering from multiple gunshot wounds.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and was later pronounced dead.
Police are reviewing security cameras from inside the bar.
So far no arrests have been made.
philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Photos: AccuWeather Maps: Snow arrives
- Snow is turning the ground white again! 8 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman, 98, injured in Powelton high-rise fire
- Mike Schmidt reveals skin cancer battle
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- March Madness: Villanova, St. Joe's, UDel all in
- Delaware man suspected in 14 different thefts
- NJ salon customer allegedly attacks employees
- NJ state police trooper among 3 injured in crash
- Book 'em! Wilmington cop donates books to kids
- Snow is turning the ground white again!
8 min ago