Man killed during argument in Phila. bar
POWELTON VILLAGE - December 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities say gunfire broke out after an argument inside a bar in Powelton Village and one man was left dead.
It happened around 12:30 Saturday morning at The Easy Corner Bar on the 500 block of North 35th Street.
Officials say two men were involved in the dispute and shots were fired while dozens of patrons were inside.
Police arrived on the scene and found a man in his 20s suffering from multiple gunshot wounds.
The victim was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania and was later pronounced dead.
Police are reviewing security cameras from inside the bar.
So far no arrests have been made.
philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm 1 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- Cab driver carjacked in South Philadelphia 9 min ago
- PennDOT clears roads of snow, preps for ice
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Police search for burglar targeting Philly restaurants
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- No bail for 2 charged in Philly collapse
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- 6 missing adults, children found alive in Nevada
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)
- 3 frigid days, another weekend storm
1 min ago