2 teens robbed in Wilmington's Canby Park
WILMINGTON, Del. - December 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police troopers are investigating the armed robbery of two teenagers in Wilmington's Canby Park.
Police say the two 16-year-old men were walking along the train tracks in the park on Friday around 7:30 p.m. when they were approached by two suspects.
After asking for the time one of the suspects pulled out a gun and demanded property from the teens. Police say the suspects took money and personal items and then fled on foot.
Police described the suspects as between 12 and 15 years old. One was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and the other was wearing a black jacket.
delaware, wilmington, robbery, local/state
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill 43 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
43 min ago