2 teens robbed in Wilmington's Canby Park
WILMINGTON, Del. - December 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police troopers are investigating the armed robbery of two teenagers in Wilmington's Canby Park.
Police say the two 16-year-old men were walking along the train tracks in the park on Friday around 7:30 p.m. when they were approached by two suspects.
After asking for the time one of the suspects pulled out a gun and demanded property from the teens. Police say the suspects took money and personal items and then fled on foot.
Police described the suspects as between 12 and 15 years old. One was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and the other was wearing a black jacket.
delaware, wilmington, robbery, local/state
- School Closings & Delays
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area 2 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ 13 min ago
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes 13 min ago
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Photos: Images of Sunday's winter storm
- Video: Widener U. track team helps stuck drivers 28 min ago
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- 6abc.com Flight Tracker
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Snow walloping Philadelphia area
2 min ago