Police: Bucks Co. man killed in I-95 crash in NJ
EWING, N.J. (AP) - December 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- New Jersey state police say a 46-year-old Bucks County man was killed when his car veered off Interstate 95 and struck a tree.
Rohinish Hooda of Newtown, Pa., was alone in his car and traveling southbound on the highway when the accident occurred in Ewing around 12:30 a.m. Saturday. He was pronounced dead at the scene a short time later.
No other vehicles were involved in the crash, which remains under investigation.
Authorities declined to provide further details on the crash.
new jersey, bucks county, accident, local/state
- 3 beach homes destroyed in Sea Isle City fire
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire 48 min ago
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom 16 min ago
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine