Police: Bucks Co. man killed in I-95 crash in NJ
EWING, N.J. (AP) - December 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- New Jersey state police say a 46-year-old Bucks County man was killed when his car veered off Interstate 95 and struck a tree.
Rohinish Hooda of Newtown, Pa., was alone in his car and traveling southbound on the highway when the accident occurred in Ewing around 12:30 a.m. Saturday. He was pronounced dead at the scene a short time later.
No other vehicles were involved in the crash, which remains under investigation.
Authorities declined to provide further details on the crash.
new jersey, bucks county, accident, local/state
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls 13 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City 52 min ago
- Skippack student hospitalized with meningitis infection
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion 52 min ago
- Jordan Brown murder case goes to Pa. high court 5 min ago
- Fatal house fire in Coatesville, Chester County 29 min ago
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home 21 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 47 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm