Police: Bucks Co. man killed in I-95 crash in NJ
EWING, N.J. (AP) - December 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- New Jersey state police say a 46-year-old Bucks County man was killed when his car veered off Interstate 95 and struck a tree.
Rohinish Hooda of Newtown, Pa., was alone in his car and traveling southbound on the highway when the accident occurred in Ewing around 12:30 a.m. Saturday. He was pronounced dead at the scene a short time later.
No other vehicles were involved in the crash, which remains under investigation.
Authorities declined to provide further details on the crash.
new jersey, bucks county, accident, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall 6 min ago
- Milder Monday 39 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown 6 min ago
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Milder Monday
39 min ago